Friday 16 April 2010

Richard made it to OZ

The flight over to Australia was not too bad and we were looked after very well on Cathy Pacific. I did go a little stir crazy towards the end of each flight but thanks to sonic winter sports on a borrowed Nintendo DS I amused myself trying to get a monkey to do alpine skiing !!
We arrived and almost went straight to bed as it was late here which was great as we woke on Thursday feeling ok not too jet lagged. Went into Melbourne on the train and went to the botanical gardens etc which was good and then came back to Sue’s place who is hosting the workshop weekend for dinner.
Friday saw us driving around the countryside going to a picturesque reservoir and walks through the forest at Badger weir. My attempts at photos are perhaps not as good as “the expert” but I hope you like them : ) Tomorrow is the first day of the workshop which has thirty handlers who some have travelled quite a way to attend.




No comments:

Post a Comment