Tuesday 27 July 2010

Is my freestyle mojo back ?

The last couple of months has seen me really not be as enthused as normal about freestyle. Normally by now i have all the props and routines worked out for next year but for various reasons i haven't got round to it. I of course have been doing a lot of displays of the entertainment show which means after a weekend of doing that you don't feel like doing much.
Anyway i think i have now finally decided on both pieces of music for Pogo although the HTM one might change but i think we should be ok. I eventually found the props that i needed for the freestyle routine and now i just have to make sure they fit in the van!! Plus i need to get some other props made but having rigged up the props as a trial Pogo seems to work ok with them.
I have been doing a little more with Whizzy as she has a competition coming up but i really need to listen to the music a bit more. Fingers crossed she behaves herself and unlike the May competition i hope my handling is better as i feel i let her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment