Wednesday 29 September 2010

Back from Sweden

Last weekend saw me teaching in Sweden where i was made very welcome and had a lovely time. Many of the handlers had progressed their dogs moves well with the "in" move being the dog walking sideways while facing away from the handler. It was great to see a wide variety of breeds, one of my favourites was the jolly little pug with a lovely front action.

I have to thank my hostsYvonne and Linda who looked after me very well, making sure i had the essential cola and chocolate to keep me going. Also thank you to all the handlers for not being too hard on me when i started to talk too fast, it cannot have been easy to understand as i know when i get excited by something the mouth cannot always keep up with the brain : )
I arrived home late on Sunday night and then i was up early as i had to get to Colchester as the Sky TV Dogumentary had asked to use my dogs in the filming of the opening titles. The location was Snoopies dog grooming salon http://www.snoopies.ws/ where the director had Whizzy wearing sunglasses in one scene whilst her hair was blown around with a hairdryer. One of the other dogs being used was a Pyrenean who was soooooo laid back which made it easy for Pogo to jump him or creep through his legs. As usual it was a whole days filming for a 20 second piece and I'm not sure how much of my dogs will be on it as i think the pyrenean mountain dog was a star of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment