Monday 25 January 2010

Crufts semi finals getting very close

Not long now till the Crufts semi finals at Stoneleigh on Saturday. I will be working Pogo who has qualified for the Heelwork to music and Canine freestyle semi finals. For the last two years I have only been competing with her in HTM but over the last year I started to compete with her in Freestyle. She has done really well winning her two novices, two intermediates and an advanced freestyle qualifier all within six months.

With the weather recently its not been as easy to get out and practice but I think its probably done Pogo good to have a bit of a rest. If you are coming along I'm afraid we are not performing new routines but the two routines which I used to get our qualifiers.

Its about this time that panic sets in and the nerves start so please keep your fingers crossed for us at the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment