Friday 19 February 2010

Not long now till Crufts

Well it seems time is racing past at the moment and Crufts is getting ever closer eek scary. I think it seems to have come about sooner compared to last year as the semi finals were at the start of January unlike this year where they were at the end. When they were earlier it meant that you could have a bit of a break from training and then get going a the start of Feb.

So I have tried to start to do a bit more training and have been listening to the music a little more. My music choice for HTM this year is a little different from my normal track so there is a certain amount of nerves about it. I think it will mean I will be consuming more than my normal glass of alcohol before I go in the ring that day. Fingers crossed the alcohol does it trick and makes me more relaxed.

The freestyle routine is coming along ok although the "titanic" move has been giving me a bit of a problem. Everytime I practice this move it seems to go a little wrong the first time but then fine after that. So we really need to nail it a bit better so I'm hoping by putting a quick wait in before Pogo performs it Will help, lets hope that works. With a cabaret night this weekend and next it will give me a chance to practice a few of the moves in sequence in front of an audience.

Betty went to her first dog training class this week as I felt that she needed to work around other dogs as she thinks they are all her friends. Also with her little legs her nose is very close to the ground so it was good to work on a flooring which other dogs had worked on. I was very pleased with what she did but she did look a bit tired by the end of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment